- Q - WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY RESERVATIONS?
A - Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to a departure date. Full refunds on reservations canceled 14 days or earlier from the date of travel are issued less a $10 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation 13 days or less in advance, no credit or refund will be issued.
- Q - WHAT IS THE CHICAGO-LAND TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY?
A - A trip may be cancelled due to lack of riders. If the Chicagoland weekend shuttle is cancelled due to lack of riders, notification will be made 2 days prior to a cancellation.
- Q - DO I HAVE TO PURCHASE A ROUND TRIP TICKET?
A - One way tickets and round trip tickets are available.
- Q - WHAT TIME DO I HAVE TO ARRIVE AT PICK-UP LOCATION?
A - It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure. Please allow a 15 minute window on either side of the departure or arrival times for your location. This will allow time to check in, load your luggage and choose your seat. The bus will leave promptly at the departure time and will be unable to wait for late arrivals.
- Q - WHERE IS THE PARK AND RIDE PICKUP LOCATION IN BLOOMINGTON?
A - The east side Kmart parking lot. 3216 E. 3rd Street. Please park in the corner of the Kmart Parking lot nearest the Fifth 3rd bank parking lot.
- Q - WHERE IS THE PICK UP AND DROP OFF AT INDIANA UNIVERSITY?
A - Indiana Memorial Union, Circle Drive. McNutt Dormitory in the circle drive in front of Fee Lane.
- Q - WHERE IS THE PICK UP AND DROP OFF IN MERRILLVILLE?
A - Merrillville McDonalds (61st at I65 exit). 6100 Mississippi Street.
- Q - WHAT TRAIN SYSTEM WILL WE USE TO GET TO DOWNTOWN?
METRA Rail system.
- Q - HOW LONG WILL THE TRIP TAKE?
A - The express trip takes approximately 4 hours from the time we depart Bloomington and reach the Calumet Metra Train Station.
- Q - DOES THE BUS HAVE A RESTROOM?
A - We normally operate 40 passenger and 57 passenger buses on the route equipped with a restroom. In the event that we use a minibus due to low ridership, there will not be a restroom on the bus.
- Q - HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I BRING?
A - ONE SUITCASE not exceeding 24' X 16' X 10' to fit underneath the bus. One carry-on piece that will fit in the overhead compartments inside the bus and a backpack.
- Q - CAN I SMOKE ON THE BUS?
A - Absolutely not!
- Q - CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL ON THE BUS?
A - Drinking is prohibited. Standard rules and regulations apply to alcohol on a bus. Anyone acting disorderly will be removed from the bus.
- Q - WILL MY INFORMATION BE GIVEN TO OTHER COMPANIES?
A - All information you submit will remain private and secure.
- Q - WILL THE BUS WAIT FOR PASSENGERS WHO ARE RUNNING LATE?
A - Because we keep a tight schedule, we will not be able to wait for late passengers. Please plan accordingly.
- Q - IS GO EXPRESS TRAVEL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LUGGAGE THAT IS LEFT ON THE BUS?
A - If something is forgotten on the bus, please contact us as soon as possible. Attempts will be made to retrieve any lost luggage but we are not responsible for lost or damaged luggage.
- Q - CAN I TRAVEL WITH MY PET ON THE BUS?
A - No. While we love animals some passengers may be allergic or have other issues with live animals in the passenger area, our luggage bays cannot safely house an animal. Of course service animals for impaired passengers are always welcome.